header

Monday 18 February 2013

London Fashion Week



London Fashion Week. I'm not quite sure what to say to give anyone the understanding of how thrilling it was for me to experience this! London Fashion week is spread over five days, with 56 catwalk shows and 20 dazzling presentations to take place in this timeThis event has been something that has been the stuff of only dreams for me, hiding between the dog-eared pages of my read and re-read vogue magazines, and gawked at over the likes of instagram and bloglovin'. Jacob surprised me with an impromptu trip to the Strand, conveniently located just around the corner from Somerset House, which holds the catwalk show space and hosts further presentations alongside the designer exhibitions. Just to be there soaking up the atmosphere was incredible. The people, the colours and the getups! Every outfit I laid my eyes on made me cringe at my own attire (I don't think I've ever seen so much Givenchy in my life!). I'm hoping to be able to attend a few events when spring fashion week comes around, keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment