header

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Lately


How is it August already? I'm stunned at the thought of how long I have suddenly been living here for and, what's more, it is beginning to dawn on me what little time I have left.. I feel as though my time is so limited lately, working six days a week on top of study and my blog. My last few weeks have disappeared in late nights and early starts. It's all so full on, and my days go so quickly before I have to wake up and do it all again. However, I love the feeling of being busy, and I know that this flurry of time and manic energy will pass and the efforts I've compiled will be well and truly worth it. These photo's were taken on what I'm going to call a forced break. We call it the Birthday Cake Building.

1 comment:

  1. Great shots!
    Aww and such a cute dog


    fickledreamss.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete